The Holiday season is upon us and you know what that means HOLIDAY PARTIES!!!!! It’s time to sleigh! (Get it? Like slay/sleigh…) Anyway, we knew this time of year was coming and we couldn’t let our Mented babes step out without a look that would land them on both the naughty or nice list. So channel your inner sexy Santa and let's sleigh (see we did it again) together!
Starting with a pop:
- Apply Las Vegas with a flat shader brush patting it directly onto the lid.
- Darken that crease and soften any harsh edges by sweeping Atlanta into the outer V of the eye.
- Place Brooklyn directly into the outer socket of the eye in a circular motion smoking out that color.
- Mix Atlanta and Brooklyn on a pencil brush and smoke out the lower lashline bringing that shadow in while leaving the inner corner empty.
- Dip a pencil brush into Miami, a metallic peachy gold, and pop that shade into the inner corner of the eye. Make sure to blend it out so it flows seamlessly into the look.
- Grab a clean blending brush and clean up the edges of the eye look ensuring that all the shades blend in a smooth transition.
Holiday looks scream bold brows and the High Brow Precision Brow Pencil in Brow You Know, a light brown, can give you just that. Fill in your brows focusing on any sparse areas and set with an eyebrow gel. A full glam look isn’t complete without any bronzer. Since you’re going all out this holiday season, try layering our Sunkissed Bronzers to achieve the perfect balance of warmth with Beach Bum as the bronzing base and Vacay on top. Add Peach for the Stars to the apples of your cheeks, and top off that combo with Miami from the palette as your highlight shade.
To finish the look, line your lips with the Mented Lip Liner in Night. If you’re looking to alter the shape of your lips feel free to overline to make them appear plumper, larger in size, or more defined. It’s the holiday season, so chile why not try something new? Once your liner is complete fill in those lips with Mented #5 giving you the deep lip color of your dreams.
The Final Look:
- Place Philly into your crease in a circular motion as your transition shade.
- Add Atlanta, slightly focusing that onto the outer corner of the eye to deepen the crease.
- Grab Las Vegas with a flat shader brush and tap the pigment all over the lid, ensuring no fallout.
- For added smokiness use Brooklyn on the outer corner and bring it in just a little bit.
- For some added holiday fun, dip a pencil brush into Philly and carve out the shape of your eye giving the illusion of a cut crease.
- Fill in your brows with the High Precision Brow Pencil in Brow or Later.
Warm up the skin and give yourself the ultimate holiday glow with our Sunkissed Bronzers in Out of Office and Yacht Life paired together for a multidimensional glow. To top it off, dust Berried Away across your cheeks to pull together the rosy tones on the skin. To finish the look, put Peach Please Semi-Matte Lipstick on the lips with a juicy gloss, perfect for smooches under the Mistletoe.
The Final Look:
Whether naughty or nice, this Everynight Eyeshadow palette will give you looks to turn heads twice. Go all out and hit the full glam. Do it up for the holidays as only a Mented babe can. Want to see these looks in action? Check out the playback of the Live Versus battle between Emari Parsons (@soulstylebeauty) and Brittany Stribling (@thebrand_beline) here.