Mented Cosmetics is a pigment-first beauty brand celebrating people of all hues. The company launched in Spring 2017, in a 1-bedroom Harlem apartment, with six nude lipsticks and has since expanded into all major color cosmetics categories. We’ve got humble beginnings and a global vision, and we need teammates with the humility and big dreams to match. At Mented we bring our whole selves to work, because changing the landscape of beauty - and the world along with it - requires more than intelligence; it takes passion, grit, and character. We’re building a diverse team that loves helping our community feel beautiful - if that sounds like it’s up your alley, read below to learn more about this opportunity.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support to the Marketing Department across multiple channels including but not limited to social media, email/SMS and influencer marketing. This position will also have a focus on drafting communication materials, content and blog writing, and partnerships management.
At Mented Cosmetics, you will:
- Support Marketing Lead, Marketing Manager and Retention Marketing Coordinator with various tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Draft communication materials such as press releases, media pitches and online content
- Collaborate with creative services in the creation of assets to support various marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and manage partnerships including pre, per and post planning
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, consumer behavior, competitive landscape, and compile data into reports
- Help with internal reporting
- Undertake additional tasks that may arise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in communications/public relations or integrated marketing
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional writing abilities.
- Understanding of marketing statistics, KPIs and benchmarks
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced climate
- Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours as needed
- Proficient in G Suite (Sheets, Slides, Hangouts, etc... ). Basic Photoshop or Canva knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Mented Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You can view brand website at www.mentedcosmetics.com
Email email@example.com with the job title in the subject line and please include your resume.