After a long and stressful week, sometimes you just need to grab your girls, hit the town and do it for the ‘gram. Slaying with the squad requires a fire Girl’s Night Out Look and you know the home team here at Mented has the slayage on deck with not just one but TWO Girl’s Night Out looks to stunt with your crew. We are serving bold, beautiful baddie with the help of none other than our Everynight Eyeshadow palette.
This look is all about the pop of shimmer on the lid.
- Start with Atlanta, a matte red-brown, as your transition shade and sweep it back and forth in the crease.
- Grab Los Angeles, a metallic rose, and pat that onto your eyelid from the middle to the inner corner.
- Deepen that crease with the matte black shade from the palette, Brooklyn.
- Place Harlem on the brow bone for a smooth diffusion of shadow and blend Chicago into the inner corner of the eye to brighten that area.
On to the rest of the face. Create a flawless base with our Skin by Mented Foundation Sticks and set with our Skin Silk Loose Setting Powder. To add dimension to the face, contour with one of our Sunkissed Bronzers. Out of Office is a great choice to chisel out those modelesque cheekbones. Bring warmth to the skin, with our Yacht Life bronzer and a fluffy brush making sure to hit the high points of the face most likely to be touched by the sun: hairline, cheekbones and jawline. No makeup look is complete without the dynamic duo of blush and highlighter. Clay Too Much is the perfect muted red blush for this look and is paired with a gorgeous rose-tone highlighter, Los Angeles eyeshadow from the Everynight Eyeshadow Palette. Remember you can mix and match when doing your makeup, any product can go anywhere.
The Final Look:
You can never go wrong with a smoky eye and a deep lip, and that is what this look is all about honey. This eye look relies on the matte black shade, Brooklyn. If you’re nervous about messing with black eyeshadow, remember to go little by little. It is much easier to add more eye shadow than it is to take it away.
- Take a blending blush and stamp Brooklyn, matte black, onto the center of the lid. Begin to blend Brooklyn out until it has been diffused gently on the eye.
- Smooth out any harsh edges with Atlanta, blending both Brooklyn and Atlanta in the process.
- Take Brooklyn and a small pencil brush, and smoke out your lower lash line on the outer corner of the eye.
- Dip the brush into Atlanta and Los Angeles and recreate the same sweeping motion on the lower lash line toward the inner corner of the eye connecting with the smoked-out line in the outer corner.
- Place Miami into the inner tear duct with a small shader brush.
On to the rest of the face. Create a flawless base with our Skin by Mented Foundation Sticks. These foundation sticks can be used as foundation, concealer, or contour, you choose what you need! Once your base is complete, set with our Skin Silk Loose Setting Powder. To add dimension to the face, contour with one of our Sunkissed Bronzers. Vacay is a great choice to chisel out those modelesque cheekbones. Bring warmth to the skin, with our Beach Bum bronzer and a fluffy brush making sure to hit the high points of the face most likely to be touched by the sun: hairline, cheekbones and jawline. Blush is our next step and Pinky Promise promises to have you looking right. The look is complete with two different options, Coalition Lip Gloss or Blacker the Berry Liquid Lipstick.
The Final Look:
Are you ready to do it for the ‘gram with your girls? If you didn’t know now you know, the Everynight Eyeshadow Palette is a one-stop show. Grab that palette, grab your girls and get ready to glow! Want to see these looks in action? Check out the playback of the Live Versus battle between Carmilla Cuny (@facesbycarmilla) and Phoebe Nguyen (@lovephoebee) here.