Night Out: Get the Look
Need a night out on the town? Whether it’s a much needed GNO with your besties, or a hot date- a fun, flirty and longwearing look has arrived to help you dance the night away!
The perfect night out calls for a glamorous look, so let’s get started, sis!
- Prep the skin with the Perfect Prime Primer to start a flawless base with just a few swipes. Our primer creates a smooth and poreless canvas to lock in the look alllll night long!
- Following the Perfect Prime, apply Skin by Mented all over the face to create your base. Buff the ultra-lightweight and hydrating foundation into the skin with our Foundation Brush. With buildable coverage, apply an extra swipe wherever is needed. Not sure what your shade is? Take our 60-second quiz to find your perfect match!
- For the best under-eye pop, use our new Full-Time Brightening Concealer. This concealer won’t clock out, so dance the night away! Grab a Full-Time Concealer about 2-3 shades lighter than your typical skin shade, and place under the eyes. Pro tip: apply this same shade to the high points of your face (tip of the nose, chin, and forehead) for extra brightness.
- Apply the Full-Time Brightening Concealer in your perfect shade match on blemishes or dark spots. Pro tip: for the perfect contour, apply the Full-Time Brightening Concealer in 2-3 shades darker than your typical concealer shade on the areas where the sun would typically hit (the cheekbones and temples)
- To lock in the base, use our Loose Powder Brush and set the skin with the Skin Silk Setting Powder. Focus on the T-zone area which is typically the most oil prone.
- Spruce up your brows with the High Brow Pencil, lightly filling in areas that are sparse. Pro tip: mimic the hairs of your brow with light, hairlike strokes for the most natural look!
- Now, let's add some dimension! Using the Angled Cheek Brush, dip into our Sunkissed Bronzer, and lightly tap off the excess on the brush. Apply over the cheeks, temples and anywhere else you need an extra sunkissed glow!
- Time for the fun part - a pop of color! Using the same Angled Cheek Brush, apply Pinky Promise on the apples of the cheek for a pop of color! Pro tip: lightly brush Pinky Promise over the bridge of the nose for a sunkissed look! If you’re looking for a peachy or mauve look, try out Peach for the Stars, Clay Too Much, or Berried Away.
- Using the Everynight Eyeshadow Palette, create the perfect night out look with a shimmery pop. Using the Matte Chocolate Brown shade, Harlem, apply to the crease. Add some spice to the lid with Los Angeles, a Rose Pink Shimmer. Finish off the eyes with Long Live The Lash Mascara! Apply to the lower lash line as well for an extra pop.
- Pull the whole night out look together with the perfect lip! Prep the lips with some moisture with Balms Away Lip Balm. Using the Pink Lip Liner, lightly outline the lips. Pro tip: slightly fill in the corners of the lip for a seamless transition. Next, fill in the lips with the Semi-Matte Lipstick in the shade Pretty in Pink. Finish off the lips with the Sheer Lip Gloss in the shade Unpinkable for a glamorous glossy look. Now you’ve got the perfect pout, sis!
- For the finishing touch to lock in the look all night, spritz the Better Setter Setting Spray all over the face!
Celebrate the night away cause you’re all set for the perfect night out! XOXO