It is that time of year again: Wedding Season!
With a wedding to have and loved ones to attend, a staple look that is special, yet still the best representation of you is a must. Here are our current favorite looks we have seen to give you some inspiration.
Look One: Soft & Glowy
I think we can all agree that Meghan Markle’s makeup for her royal wedding was the epitome of perfecting the no-makeup makeup look.
Source: Getty Images
Through light foundation, blush, mascara, brows, and the perfect nude lip her look captivated not just brides to be but the attention of millions! Her makeup artist Daniel Martin described her look as timeless, effortless, and chic with a focus on her eyes.
Watch our Bridal Beauty: Two Looks | Women of Color to learn how to create your own Soft and Glowy Look or if you want to take it up a notch go Glam and Glowy.
Look Two: Bold & Gold
This look is meant to make you shine! The gold will be remembered for making your eyes pop.
To recreate this look, grab your Everyday Eyeshadow Palette and have your blending and shadow brushes ready,
- To start, begin by blending a light layer of Queen Sugar on your crease. Begin to deepen the crease with Brown Out, focusing on the outer “v” of the eye.
- Now if you want sharp definition, begin to make a cut crease (carving out your lid) with concealer. If you are wanting a softer look, you can skip this step.
- Blend the crease out and pack First Date in the inner corner and first third of your eye. For an added pop of shine, apply some under the brow bone too.
- To finish off the eye, blend out any hard edges with your blending brush. Then finish of with applying eyeliner, lashes, and mascara!
- Finish off the look with your perfect nude (Peach Please is being worn in the image above) and Glow for Grown Ups in the shade Glow Out for a soft highlight.
Quick Tip! Our Peach Please lipstick is the perfect shade for a light cream blush! Dot on the apples of your cheeks and blend for a natural flush.
View Images of our customers' bridal looks below!