1. Foundation - Tinted Moisturizer is great for light coverage and allows you to build.Warm it on your hand, evenly spread it across your face, and then blend.
2. Concealer - Find the right shade to brighten your dark undereyes.Warm it on your hand, dab it under your eye from the inside out and outside in. The point is to brighten and blend.
3. Liner & Mascara - Use liner to give a tiny bit of drama and mascara to open your eyes. Keep your liner really close to your lash line and apply as much mascara as possible!
4. Blush - Whether a powder or stick, blush adds a pop of color to your face. Apply to the apple of your cheek and then blend it out.
5. Perfect Nude Lip - Use your natual lip color, a mix of brown and pinks, to help guide you to your perfect nude lip. See the full collection on models of different skin tones.