Mented Cosmetics is a venture-backed, premium beauty brand transforming the industry with products and marketing that celebrate the beauty of diversity. Mented was started in a 1-bedroom Harlem apartment; we’ve got humble beginnings and a global vision, and we need teammates with the humility and big dreams to match. At Mented we bring our whole selves to work, because changing the landscape of beauty - and the world along with it - requires more than intelligence; it takes passion, grit, and character. We’re building a diverse team that loves helping our community feel beautiful - if that sounds like it’s up your alley, read below to learn more about joining our team.
The Marketing Department is looking for an in-house growth marketing expert to manage Paid Social and Paid Search channels. Reporting to the Head of Growth, the Growth Marketing Manager will work side by side in managing the day to day Paid Social campaigns on Facebook, TikTok, and Paid Search. We are a rapidly growing brand and want a team player who will energetically help grow our customer base through performance marketing and will adapt and grow with the role as the company grows.
- Execute advertising strategy across Paid Search and Paid Social channels, inclusive of optimizing budget, bidding strategy and campaign structure
- Manage social ad development, including briefing, reporting and insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop testing plans to continuously optimize creative, copy, audiences, etc. to further improve campaign performance
- Monitor, track and optimize KPI’s across all campaigns and take data-driven action to increase performance leveraging platforms including Facebook AdsManager, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Shopify
- Monitor channel best practices, staying abreast of new opportunities to test
- Work collaboratively the Marketing team sharing best practices, top creatives etc. with the team
- Skilled in using Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads is a must
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
- 2-3 years in a similar role with hands on management of Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player that thrives in a fast paced, startup environment under tight deadlines
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management
- Familiarity with ad creative briefing best practices is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Enthusiastic about learning new platforms and tools is a plus
- Photography and/or video editing experience is a plus
- Passionate about the Beauty industry and our brand ethos
Some benefits and perks of working at Mented:
- Opportunity to join a small, agile company chasing a large, underserved market
- Great health and dental plans for individuals and dependents, commuter plans, competitive equity packages, flexible vacation and personal days as needed
- Fun working environment
- Generous holiday calendar and work-from-home flexibility
- Stock options for positions starting at Manager and above
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Mented Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You can view the brand website at www.mentedcosmetics.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line and please include your resume.